1. – Fluent coryza, with sneezing; long continued and obstinate; corrosive soreness under the nose and on margins of nostrils.
2. – Blind, intensely painful hemorrhoids, with black stool.
3. – Loud emissions of flatus from the vagina.
4. – Cold sensations in larynx, with cold feeling when inspiring.
5. – Cough, with sudden paroxysms of suffocation, on swallowing; respiration very short, obliged to catch for breath.
6. – Difficulty of breathing, cannot inspire deep enough; sensation as if the air passages were full of smoke.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE?S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)