1. – Gums painful to the touch, swollen, spongy, receding from the teeth, edges whitish, bleeding, fetid odour from the month.
2. – Moist tongue with intense thirst.
3. – Tongue swollen and flabby, showing impress of the teeth on the margins, movement difficult.
4. – Teeth feel loose, fall out, or become black and carious.
5. – During every menstrual period, anxiety, red tongue with dark spots and burning, salty taste; sickly colour of the gums and teeth set on edge.
6. – Leucorrhoea always worse at night, itching, burning, smarting, corroding with rawness.
7. – Itching of genitals, made worse from contact of urine remaining on the parts.
8. – Round spots shining through the skin, of a coppery-red colour. Syphilis.
9. – Flat, painless ulcers, pale, covered with phlegm-like pus, on the scalp, skin of penis, etc.
10. – Ulceration very superficial and wide spread.
11. – Ulcers having an impure lardaceous surface, with inflamed elevated, everted edges, like raw meat, readily bleeding.
12. – Colic, burning and tenesmus, before, during and after stools, chilliness between the stools
13. – Worse when lying on the right side, particularly the pain in the region of the liver, and bruised feeling in. the intestines.
14. – Boring pains in the exostoses at night.
15. – Cold, clammy, night sweats drive him out of bed.
16. – Sweating with all complaints, but the sweat affords., no relief.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE?S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)