1. – Blisters and ulcers on the tongue and mucous membranes of the mouth and throat, with pricking, burning pain on being touched, especially after the abuse of mercury.
2. – Superficial ulcers like chancres, on glans and prepuce, looking clean, but exuding an offensive moisture.
3. – Sycotic excresences on the glans, bleeding when touched.
4. – Stitches and sticking pains as from splinters,. especially on touch, in all parts of the body.
5. – Ulcers with stinging and pricking pains, edges. irregular; exuberant granulations, after mercury or in secondary syphilis.
6. – Cracking in maxilliary articulation when chewing.
7. – Sticking pains in rectum, and spasmodic constriction. in anus during stool; fissures.
8. – Pain as if the rectum would be torn asunder during stool.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE?S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)